Information for Subscription Agents
Pricing information for agents for the 2022 calendar year is now available for journals whose subscriptions are managed through the Scholarly Publishing Collective. This includes electronic subscriptions to journals published by Michigan State University Press, Penn State University Press, the Society of Biblical Literature, and the University of Illinois Press, as well as print subscriptions to journals published by Cornell University Press, Texas Tech University Press, and the University of North Carolina Press.
Resources for Agents
- About Scholarly Publishing Collective
- Scholarly Publishing Collective pricing and title list
- Migration Information and FAQ
- DUP Agent Payment and Ordering Terms
JSTOR Journal Hosting Program Transition Information
JSTOR will accept renewal orders through September 30, 2021. JSTOR stopped receiving orders from new customers on July 1, 2021. JSTOR will continue to host content for current customers through February 28, 2022. For more information from JSTOR about the migration visit JSTOR Journal Hosting Program Transition Information.
How to Order
Information to include with order files
- Journal name
- Format (print+electronic or electronic-only as applicable)
- Publication code
- End user institution (including full address, IP ranges and email address)
- Purchase order number
- FTP guidelines and Publisher-to-Agent files available upon request. Email email@example.com
Other ways to order
- Print only format may be available for select titles. Contact the individual publisher for options.
Print claims must be made with the publisher:Michigan State University Press: firstname.lastname@example.org
Penn State University Press: email@example.com
SBL Press: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Illinois Press: email@example.com
Claims for electronic access may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
Please see our Scholarly Publishing Collective Terms and Conditions.
The commission on all single-title journal orders varies depending on if a subscription agent’s orders satisfy our requirements. To be eligible for commission, agents must provide the following items for each order:
- end user address
- shipping address (print orders only)
- Duke University Press customer number for renewals
- agent reference number
- prepayment (proof of wire payments required)
- product and volume year
- institutional contact information, including customer email address
- IP addresses (for orders with an electronic component)
- electronic files in ICEDIS or other format approved by Duke University Press
Commissions and terms may be different from DUP journals or across publishers. If you do not know your commission rate, please contact email@example.com.